Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Does your dog have etiquette?



It's me!
Toby the dog.
A dog with a blog and
a big mission of kindness.



I tried to sneak the crumbs from my pupcakes at my last birthday picnic...and was caught.

Mom interviewed behaviourist Amy Shojai on her PAWSitive Radio show, and Amy was talking about pet etiquette.  

Now, I think I am pretty good...most of the time.  I don't mooch from the table.  I mostly don't drool when humans are eating. I've never stolen food off the counter, but I did help myself to mom's friends' leftovers (and discovered I like Pad Thai noodles) once and sometimes I like it when someone drops food so I can grab it. But mostly, my etiquette is pretty good.

How about your four legged family member?  How does he/she rate on the PETiquette scale?

 


Amy Shojai a certified animal behavior consultant, and the award-winning author of 30 best selling pet books. She created the Puppies.about.com site as the Puppies Expert and was the cat behavior expert at cats.About.com, and you can find her half hour Internet Pet Peeves radio shows here. Amy has been featured as an expert in hundreds of print venues including The New York Times, Reader’s Digest, and Family Circle, as well as national radio and television networks such as CNN, Animal Planet’s DOGS 101 and CATS 101. She’s been a consultant to the pet products industry and a host/program consultant for select “furry” TV projects.

You can listen to mom and Amy talking about how to stop your pet from stealing food at the picnic or mooching at the table, here.  

Guess what September is?  Our Million Acts of Kindness Tour.....




To find out about our upcoming Million Acts of Kindness Tour or to order a copy of Toby’s books check out our Facebook Page  https://www.facebook.com/TheOriginalTeamToby    For people who love to travel, please check out canadiantraveller.com for awesome destinations, travel tips, bucket-list adventures and so much more.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment