Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Dog Collars with Positive Messages of Kindness



 Toby the Dog Here!

A dog on a mission to build a kinder world...

Here is one way to show your support for kindness.... wear it around your neck.

Hot Dog Collars designed this awesome collar for me.




Mom loves the collars, the fact it's washable (and believe me.... my collars get dirty from all my outdoor play), it's durable (so definitely Toby proof) and... it has a super PAWSitive message about kindness. 


Thank you Hot Dog Collars for helping us share our message about kindness, acceptance and respect!

I look forward to wearing this on our fall Million Acts of Kindness tour.

Want to learn more about Hot Dog Collars?   Visit their website

Would you like us to visit your school or workplace during our Million Acts of Kindness tour?  Connect with us on Twitter or Facebook




No comments:

Post a Comment