Sunday, February 1, 2015

Why are dogs so PAWsome at teaching kids about bully prevention?

I'll tell you why.....

I'm making a DOGumentary of life... through a dog's eyes.

It's Toby the dog here...

Yup!

A dog with a blog and I'm filming life as I see it!  One day I'll have my DOGumentary done but until then I am sharing lessons for humans as taught me your truly.

Bully Prevention not only needed in schools... mom sees lots of bullying incidents in the workplace.   That's why we are on our Million Acts of Kindness mission....together!


Dogs are great teachers of unconditional acceptance.

Photo Credit: Team Toby 2014


You humans can be fast to judge each other.....  People make comments about someone's hairstyle, what they are wearing, what someone said in a meeting, who they hang out with, and why someone's life is the way it is......


Photo Credit Team Toby 2014

Us dogs don't care about your hairstyle, what you are wearing (unless you have treats in your pocket), what someone said at a meeting (unless it contained the words "treat", "walk", "toy" or "fetch"), and we don't  judge how someone's life has turned out... we simply accept!

Paws Across Canada Tour.   The students from Barr Colony School in Lloydminster sharing their PAWsome ideas about kindness...and giving me some love and kindness.  Photo Credit Team Toby 2014

When mom and I present in schools we talk about our BARK (TM) way....

Be
Accepting
Respectful
Kind

Mom shared some of her ideas about bully prevention, kindness and helping adults cope with situations of bullying in the workplace on Sharon Sayler's radio show.  Check it out.
You can listen to the conversation here:  http://www.blogtalkradio.com/lifeinterruptedradio/2015/01/31/break-free-from-bullying-and-its-aftershocks

In fall 2015 we go on our BIGGEST tour ever!

Dig I say BIG!

PAWS Across North America.... with a goal of inspiring one million acts of kindness. 

To get your community on our tour route and have me, Toby the Dog, visit your school or workplace, please connect with mom and dad through our website.

Kindness is contagious... help me make a PAWsitive difference in the world.




1 comment: