Saturday, February 14, 2015

Products Mom and I Luv!


It's me.... Toby the Dog

A dog with a blog on a mission to
change the world through kindness!

Photo Credit; Team Toby
It's LUV Day... wishing you a yappy Valentines day from our home to yours.

Here I am pondering what stuff our family LUVS!!!

So here are a few of mom's fave products for the office....

She uses this with her cell phone to record interviews and presentations!

Here's the recorder she loves for recording webinars, presentations, telecasts and radio shows...



This is mom's fave book on sponsorship!  We used many of the tips and strategies on our tours. :)



Now here's some of my faves....notice they are all toys....





And of course....some necessities...



And.... my books!

        

No comments:

Post a Comment