Thursday, September 11, 2014

Dog on national tour to spread kindness and prevent bullying

Photo Credit Airdrie Echo newspaper
Check me out!

I'm a traveling dog.

Traveling dog with a blog!

And

I'm on a mission to spread kindness.


We just finished the first leg of the tour in Alberta and BC Canada

Now, in October, Bully Prevention Month, we are touring Saskatchewan and Manitoba.

I'll be filming the whole tour with my very own GoPro video camera.

Capturing kindness...animal human bond... lessons dogs teach people...and the places we eat, stay and play.

Would you like me to come to your school?

How about your workplace?

Want to have your business featured in our tour?

Contact me to get your community, school and business on the PAWS Across Canada map!

Together we can make a difference.  We'll also be raising funds and awareness for local shelters and rescues with our Twoonie for Team Toby fundraiser.  Watch our website to get involved  www.TheOriginalTeamToby.com



No comments:

Post a Comment