Thursday, August 21, 2014

What's your mission statement?

Toby the dog here.

Yup! 

I'm a dog with a blog!

 

And I am smiling cuz I am just one happy dog!

And.

Because my book just won GOLD in the Global eBook Awards.





Is that PAWsome or what!

I am all about teaching kids kindness, acceptance and respect.  That's what this book helps with, teaching kids to be a good friend and make the world a better place by being kind.

Here's some pictures some kids drew for us about kindness.  Simple solutions.  That's why I love kids!



What lessons have your pets taught you about kindness, acceptance and respect? 

We would love to hear them.

Remember to follow us on Twitter, and Facebook, and Pinterest.  Oh ya, mom has me on Instagram now... my handle there is OriginalTeamToby.   Wanna check out my fun videos?  I have my very own You Tube Channel.....https://www.youtube.com/user/TeamTobyTv

No comments:

Post a Comment