Wednesday, November 9, 2011

And They're Off!


We left for California yesterday! I love road trips. I can always tell when we are going to be travelling. Char and Chris start pulling out the luggage and talking about what we will all need to "get through" the time we will be away. This trip is a tail wagging happy dance trip though! It's so warm in California and I might even get to try surfing with Ricochet again! If you don't already know, I'm a Chessie and we love water. So surfing is PAWfect for me. I love the feeling of the water as it sprays up around my paws on the board. It's a cool sport and it helps keep me cool too. Woof!

Another great thing about road trips is the car ride. There are always so many new things to see and people and FURiends to meet along the way. I always get so excited I just have to let out a bark, or two. Mom and dad always make me a nice cozy spot in the vehicle. My own safe travelling haven. I love mom and dad so much. They take such good care of me.

I will try to keep barking out updates to you along the way so that you know where we are and what we are doing. I can't wait to get there and visit all my FURiends!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Toby!
    I have been following your adventures ever since our Mom's first got connected on LinkedIn. You are a very busy dog! I am proud of all the cool work you have done for kids. How is the movie coming along?
    Things are finally picking up for me & my public career some. I was featured on a cool dog site recently, which was definitely Pawsome, as you say, and have had a couple of online articles written about me...very exciting!
    Let me know how things are and I will bark at your later! Stop by and say hi on my blog sometime!
    Pixel

    ReplyDelete