Monday, August 8, 2011

Reach for the Stars!



When we were in California in April for our book tour, Christopher researched where Lassie’s star is located on Hollywood Blvd. It was PAWsome, I got my photo taken with Lassie’s star!

Out of the corner of my eye, something caught my attention---- a star without a name--- yet!

There I was on HollyWOOF Blvd and I claimed my star. One day it will say “TOBY”

Charmaine always talks about having a vision, being able to see your dreams in your mind before they even come true. So I took her advice. Christopher took my photo with my star on HollyWOOF Blvd. Now I am one step closer to my dream coming true.

Sometimes our dreams are not far out of reach, this star was right beside Lassie’s, within close reach. What are you doing today to reach for your star--- for your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment