Saturday, February 12, 2011

Dare to be a DREAMER




We had a PAWsome time at our book signing at Urban Grassland in Spruce Grove, what an incredible eco store (http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=143722068858) this is.

They had the most amazing t-shirts with PAWsitive sayings, that are from Dare to Be (www.daretobe.ca.

Barb also gave me this beautiful bookmark from Dare to Be, please enjoy and make sure you visit Urban Grassland, or check out the Dare to Be online store.

Dare to be a DREAMER Pledge
By Dare to Be 2008 www.daretobe.ca

I have dreams
I believe that dreams come true.
I create a vision and then let inspiration guide me.
I am open to change and new horizons.
I let my imagination soar.
I embrace my inner child.
I delight in moments of bliss.
I re-examine my life and my dreams often and find ways to align the stars.
I allow my excitement to show.
I am not afraid of what others think.
I follow my heart and am true to what I believe.
I am positive about the future and all it has to offer.
I make time for me and my dreams, I deserve it.
I share my dreams with others who uplift and support me.
I let my heart be my guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment